Friday, August 9, 2019

Mara ~ Elizabeth


Mara ~ Elizabeth
Orange/copper jelly base with gold glitter

Here's another gorgeous polish that a dear friend brought me from a trip to Turkey. It's an adorably glittery and shiny golden polish.

The formula is good and it took two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Illusion Collection-02" and I stamped with Colour Alike's stamping polish "B. an Aurora".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Mara ~ Elizabeth
Look at how amazingly sparkly this is.

I wasn't quite sure which colour I wanted to stamp with, so I was very pleased to see the result - I think these colours look great together.

Mara ~ Elizabeth

Here's "Elizabeth" alone; two coats and no topcoat. It's spectacular!

Mara ~ Elizabeth
Mara ~ Elizabeth

These are the things I used today.


I got four different glittery polishes from Mara and I can't wait to wear the others as well! They're amazing!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Very sparkly and shiny, amazingly beautiful
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment