Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green


Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green
Multichrome that shifts between purple, magenta, gold and green. Shimmer.

Mara is a brand that is new to me. A very dear friend bought this bottle of beautiful polish in Turkey. Hooray for great friends!

"Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green" (yes, that is its name!) is too sheer to work alone; it requires some kind of coloured underwear. I decided to play it safe and go with black. So I painted my nails black and then I applied a layer of the duochromatic polish.

When that was dry I applied two butterfly stickers and made golden dots by the base of three of my nails. I used Sally Hansen's "Gilded Lily" for the dots.

Here's the final result photographed in daylight, in the shade.

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green

  Look at that beautiful shift!

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green

The polish shows its beautiful purple side.

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green
Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green

Isn't this just pretty?

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green
Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green

Last picture.

Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green
Mara ~ Rainbow Pink-Gold-Green

Here are the two polishes I used. I forgot to picture the black underwear :D


I love this polish! And I got some glittery Mara polishes as well that I can't wait to try out!


Number of coats: 1 over black
Drying time: Good
Finish: Duochrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Very pretty colour shifter
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: