Friday, August 16, 2019

Kiko ~ #162


Kiko ~ #162
Lavender frosty shimmer

Here's another polish that works both as a topper and as a regular polish. It's Kiko #162.

I used two layers for full opacity. The drying time is good. I sponged a bit of glitter onto it; I used Claire's "Pink Holo Sugar" for that - the same polish that I showed you just the other day.

I made dots on it; white dots on pink dots and vice versa, and also plain white and pink dots.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Kiko ~ #162

I think the pink looks really great on the lavender.

Kiko ~ #162

This is Kiko #162 alone - two coats and no topcoat yet. I wouldn't wear a polish this pale on its own, but I think it's a really cool base for nail art.

Kiko ~ #162
Kiko ~ #162

Here are the polishes I used today.


I love the end result of this!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Frosty shimmer
Overall impression: Cool base for nail art
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I don't like this finish very much, but I do like the manicure that you created, beautiful dotticure! :-)

    ReplyDelete