Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar


Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar
Described as an ultra glittery pink shade with a tints of purple and silver

I wasn't quite sure whether "Pink Holo Sugar" was a topper or a polish that would work on its own. It turned out that it can be used as both, what a score!

I used two easy coats for desired opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-017". I stamped with a purple stamping polish from BornPrettyStore called "Birth of the Queen".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar

I think this looks really awesome. I love the bling!

Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar

This is a picture of "Pink Holo Sugar" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. Not the best picture, but I think you get an idea of how it looks on its own.

Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar
Claire's ~ Pink Holo Sugar

I love "Pink Holo Sugar", it's a gorgeous glittery polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter and shimmer
Overall impression: What a great blingy polish!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment