Thursday, August 1, 2019

Claire's ~ Scorpio


Claire's ~ Scorpio
Dark burgundy with red microglitter

Scorpios are friendly, brave, and passionate! If your birthday is between October 23 and November 21, then this is you! This is what Claire's wrote on their website when the entire Zodiac collection was still up for sale. Fact is that this is a super lovely nail polish, very pretty.

I used two coats for my manicure. I probably would have added an extra layer if I should have worn this alone, but I had no intentions of that. Instead I stamped on it. The hearts on strings are on the stamping plate "Valentine's Day - L008". I stamped with a lovely red stamping polish from Colour Alike called "B. a red wine".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This is taken under lamp.

Claire's ~ Scorpio

And this picture is taken in daylight, no sun.

Claire's ~ Scorpio

This is "Scorpio" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Claire's ~ Scorpio
Claire's ~ Scorpio

Here are the things I used today.


"Scorpio" is a lovely polish, but the stamping polish made it just perfect!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Good quality, nice colour, lovely effect
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: