Monday, August 26, 2019

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186


El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186
Green jelly base packed with shimmer and flakies

Here's the last polish I have from the recent Star Baths-collection. It's another lovely polish packed with shimmer and flakies. The Star Baths collection is really pretty and I love all the four polishes I bought!

The formula is good and I used two coats for my manicure. The drying time was average.

I applied nail stickers onto it.

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186
El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186

I really like the way that the stickers match the flakies.

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186
El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186

This is #423/1186 alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at those lovely flakies!

El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186
El Corazón ~ Star Baths #423/1186

Here's the stuff I used today.


Isn't this just a pretty polish? I can really recommend the Star Baths collection from El Corazón.  



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: shimmer/flakie
Overall impression: Great polish, very pretty, I love the flakies
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. The nail polish is a real beauty! :-) It's a pity that the stickers don't pop-out very much, but I like the final effect the same! :-)

    ReplyDelete