Saturday, August 17, 2019

Stamping polish "Wall" from Born Pretty Store


Stamping polish "Wall" from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me some beautiful neon stamping polishes to try out in return for an honest review. This is the third one I'm reviewing.

The stamping polish that I'm using today is called “Wall”. It's a bright neon purple/pink stamping polish. I decided to stamp it over a beautiful dark polish shimmer from Catrice to see how well it stamped over something dark.

Here is the link to the stamping polish:

I'm using a stamping plate called “Harunouta-L078”. I used the big star design this time because I love stars.

Let me show you the final result.


This proves the point that "Wall" stamps over dark colours. It loses a bit of the neon effect but it's still really lovely.



Here are the things I used to do my nails today. The base colour is Catrice's  "Entering Atlantis".


This is "Entering Atlantis" alone before the stamping; two coats and no topcoat.




The verdict:

Pros:
I like the stamping polish
Nicely pigmented, works over dark colours
Gorgeous colour

Cons:
I can't think of any

I highly recommend this stamping polish. Born Pretty Store makes really awesome stamping polishes!


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment