Wednesday, August 19, 2020

China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out


China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out
Light blue holo

Here's the second last polish from my lucky find of polishes from China Glaze's 2007 Kaleidoscope collection. This collection came out before my nail polish blogging hobby started so I felt really lucky to find some of them in the blog sale at a good price.

The formula of "Kaleidoscope Him Out" is thin - but not as thin of the others. I think it may be because this polish is used more than the others. It's still sheer so I did need three coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I placed a dream catcher on my ring finger nail - it's a water decal. I placed black square studs on all the other nails.

Here's the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out
China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out

I think this is a pretty blue colour, and I don't blame the previous owner for wearing this one more than the others.

China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out
China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out

Here's "Kaleidoscope Him Out" on its own; three coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out
China Glaze: Kaleidoscope Him Out

Here are the things I used today.


I like this polish, I think the colour and the rainbows are really nice. I also like the slightly thicker formula.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Formula was okay, though a bit patchy on the first coat, great drying time, great rainbows, good colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! China Glaze did some great stuff back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, as did OPI. They should make more holos! :)

      Delete
  2. If I had it I would never sell it! It is gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete