Wednesday, August 26, 2020

CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury


CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury
Red, orange and iridescent glitters in various shapes and sizes

Yesterday I wore "Hell Hath No Fury" over a classic red. I was sure that it would look quite different if I wore it over a darker colour. So today I'm wearing it over a dark burgundy from Golden Rose, #07 from the Matte collection.

I wore one layer of glitter over the dark burgundy. I attached a butterfly sticker onto it because I like the look of it.

This is the result:

CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury
CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury

I quite like this.

CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury
CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury

Here's one coat of "Hell Hath No Fury" over Golden Rose #07. This photo is taken in daylight.

CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury
CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury

This polish looks so much different over a dark colour.

CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury
CrowsToes: Hell Hath No Fury

Here's the base colour: Golden Rose Matte #07.

Golden Rose Matte #07
Golden Rose Matte #07

These are the things I used today.


I really like "Hell Hath No Fury" over a dark colour, I think it's really awesome this way.



Number of coats: 1 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Glitter
Overall impression: Great glitter topper
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. I have Golden Rose #07 and I like it, I made some nice stampings (white) on it, but this post is not dedicated to it... :-)
    "Hell Hath No Fury" looks incredibly rich of glitter particles and it matches good with dark base! I like also the final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The entire collection of Golden Rose polishes is just great! I love them for all sorts of nail art :)

      Delete
  2. I love what you have done here :-D

    ReplyDelete