Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Pahlish: Mystery polish, Purple


Pahlish: Mystery polish, Purple
Dark purple with orange glitter and flakies

Today's polish hasn't got a name, it's a mystery polish. You don't know what colours or finishes you get when you order a mystery polish from Pahlish. Today's polish is absolutely gorgeous. The colour is beautiful, and the orange glitters and the flakies look great in the dark purple base.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two fast drying coats for my nails today.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-136". I stamped with a pink no name stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final result.

Pahlish: Mystery polish
Pahlish: Mystery polish

I did consider to stamp with orange to match the glitter, but I think this baby pink suits the purple just perfectly.

Pahlish: Mystery polish
Pahlish: Mystery polish

This is the purple mystery polish alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Pahlish: Mystery polish
Pahlish: Mystery polish

Here's the stuff I used today.


I really like this mystery polish from Pahlish. I think it's gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer/glitter/flakie
Overall impression: Really good polish, good colour, formula and finish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. It looks AMAZING!!! I haven't bought directly from Pahlish in a couple of years but I do get her PPU polishes quite often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, she's making some really nice polishes :)

      Delete
  2. That Pahlish is so great! I'm feeling much envy right now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is definitely gorgeous! It doesn't need anything on it, but anyway your stamping matches perfectly! :-)

    ReplyDelete