Friday, August 28, 2020

Moyra: 962 Leona


Moyra: 962 Leona
Green teal packed with metallic shimmer

Do you know that feeling that when you see a polish and you just know that you have to buy it? That's exactly what it was like when I was "Leona" from Moyra. It has pretty much everything I like in a polish except from holo: Great colour, awesome shimmer, cool metallic look.

The formula is great and I used two easy and really fast drying coats for full opacity.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-021". I stamped with "Green Neon" from El Corazon.

here is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra: 962 Leona

I love this.

Moyra: 962 Leona

Here's "962 Leona" on its own; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that shimmer!!!

Moyra: 962 Leona
Moyra: 962 Leona

Here are the things I used today.


Leona is an amazing polish, no less!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish in all respects
Buy again: Yes I would

2 comments: