Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Polished For Days: Fire Opal


Polished For Days: Fire Opal
A black smokey base with orange to green shifting iridescent flakes and blue to purple shifting iridescent flakes

"Fire Opal" is from the "For The Love Of Polish"-box for April 2020. The theme for this particular box is "Opal".

The formula is great and the polish covers well. I used one coat for my nails today and the drying time was good. I used two coats for my manicure today.

I added some really pretty nail stickers to lighten it up a bit.

Here's the final result including topcoat.

Polished For Days: Fire Opal
Polished For Days: Fire Opal

I really like the design here.

Polished For Days: Fire Opal
Polished For Days: Fire Opal

Here's "Fire Opal" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Look at those pretty flakies!

Polished For Days: Fire Opal
Polished For Days: Fire Opal

Here are the two things I used today.

Polished For Days: Fire Opal
Polished For Days: Fire Opal

Here are links to the two other polishes in the April 2020 FTLOP-box:


This polish is super pretty with all its flakies and the formula is really good. Black is unfortunately not the colour I wear the most, but that's not the polish's fault.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakes
Overall impression: Great formula and quality, really pretty flakies
Buy again: No, because it's black

4 comments: