Sunday, August 16, 2020

China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism


China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism
Silver holo with a hint of lavender

I was so lucky to find a bunch of polishes from China Glaze's 2009 Kaleidoscope collection. I showed you "Sexagon" yesterday and to be honest there's not that big of a diffence between the two.

The formula was equally thin and sheer so I used three coats for my nails today as well. The drying time was fortunately really good.

The flowers on my nails are water decals.

This is the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism
China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism

I love the rainbows.

China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism
China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism

Here's "Visit Me In Prisms" alone; three coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun to show off the gorgeous rainbows.

China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism
China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism

Here are the two things I used today.

China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism
China Glaze: Visit Me In Prism

I'm not sure I would have bought both polishes if they were full price, but I got these really cheap so I just bought all the Kaleidoscope polishes she had, which was 6.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with large particles
Overall impression: Ooh la la, the rainbows are gorgeous. Formula is thin and sheer.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: