Thursday, August 20, 2020

China Glaze: Rated Holographic


China Glaze: Rated Holographic
Peachy pink holo

Here's the last polish from my lucky find of polishes from China Glaze's 2007 Kaleidoscope collection.

The formula of "Kaleidoscope Him Out" is thin and sheer just like the most of the others. I needed three coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I stamped a butterfly by the base of each nail. The butterfly is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-026" and I stamped with a wine red stamping polish from El Corazón called "Vinous".

Here's the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Rated Holographic
China Glaze: Rated Holographic

I think the glittery rainbow effect is super pretty.

China Glaze: Rated Holographic
China Glaze: Rated Holographic

Here's "Rated Holographic" on its own; three coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze: Rated Holographic
China Glaze: Rated Holographic

Here are the things I used today.


I saved the best for last. I think this is a really sweet colour and I love the effect of the glittery holo.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Formula was sheer and thin, great drying time, great rainbows, good colour
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: