Thursday, August 27, 2020

Missguided: Missmatch


Missguided: Missmatch
Orange crème

"Missmatch" is a lovely orange crème from Missguided. There was a time where I never wore orange polishes, because so many of them were leaning too much again Autumn-colours. This one is really nice and suits my skin tone quite nicely.

I used two coats for my manicure today. The drying time was good. I made two white stripes on each nail, and a lot of yellow dots randomly on the stripes.

I topped it all with "Northern Lights" from Out The Door, a lovely holo microglitter topper.

This is the final result.

Missguided: Missmatch

I love orange, white and yellow together.

Missguided: Missmatch
Missguided: Missmatch

This is "Missmatch" alone; it's super shiny even without topcoat.

Missguided: Missmatch
Missguided: Missmatch

Here are the polishes I used today.


"Missmatch" is a lovely orange, that I'd be happy to wear again.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Nice colour, formula a bit crelly-ish, dries up nice and shiny
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like this orange, right in the mood for Hallowe'en now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done Halloween manicures for I can't remember how many years now :D

      Delete