Sunday, August 30, 2020

NailNation 3000: Dionysus


NailNation 3000: Dionysus
Steel-ish blue linear holo with a slight shift to magenta

The formula is good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good too.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo B3". I stamped with Colour Alike's "Goin' To The Funkytown".

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

NailNation 3000: Dionysus

This is the same thing photographed in ordinary daylight, no direct sun.

NailNation 3000: Dionysus

Here's "Dionysus" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken with flash to show off the holo goodness.

NailNation 3000: Dionysus
NailNation 3000: Dionysus

And here's "Dionysus" in ordinary daylight, no direct sun.

NailNation 3000: Dionysus
NailNation 3000: Dionysus

This is the stuff I used today.


I couldn't get "Dionysus" to flash its magenta sides, which is a shame because I would love to see that. That's basically why I stamped with the colour I did :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo, with a slight shift
Overall impression: Good formula, but it doesn't wow me
Buy again: No

2 comments: