Monday, December 28, 2020

Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy

Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy
Purple linear holo


I love doing nail art, and I feel like there's something missing if I'm wearing a polish all on its own. Once in a while I don't feel like doing the nail art part, and today is such a day.

I pulled out a beautiful strong linear holo from Born Pretty Store; a polish that definitely can work on its own. The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

I took my pictures after having applied a layer of topcoat.

Here is "Dream Fairy" + a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash. 


Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy
Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy

The rainbows are amazing and the also show themselves in lower lights. This photo is also taken with flash though. 

Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy
Born Pretty Store: Dream Fairy

 

I absolutely love a good, strong linear holographic polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good

Finish: Strong linear holo

Overall impression: Great formula and coverage. Beautiful colour and rainbows.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: