Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas nails, 23rd of December

It's time to wrap the presents because Christmas is near! Today's manicure is dedicated to all the pretty Christmas wrapping paper that's going to cover up the presents under the tree.

I made a skittle manicure. I used four different Layla glitter polishes as my base colours.


Here is my Christmas wrapping paper manicure:


Christmas nails

I used these things:

Pinkie: Layla CE81 Ultra Violet. Stamped with Kiko silver metal #616

Ring finger: Layla CE79 Lucky Glitter. Stamped with El Corazón Restless Night

Middle finger: Layla CE80 Ray Of Blue. Stamped with El Corazón Pink Neon

Pointer: Layla CE78 Sparkle Pink Dream. Stamped with El Corazón White

Stamping plates: Moyou London Christmas Collection-03 and BeautyBigBang XL-31

Christmas nails

I think these are perfect Christmas wrapping paper nails. So sparkly!

Christmas nails

Here are all the many polishes and stamping plates I used today.


Have you wrapped the Christmas presents yet? I have! :)

2 comments: