Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas nails, 25th of December

Today's the last day of my Christmas calendar of manicures. I had originally planned that the calendar should be 24 days long - because the big day here is the 24th of December. I am aware that lots of people celebrate Christmas on the 25th though, and that's why this calendar ended up being 25 days long. So today's manicure will be the last in the row for 2020.

I have been wanting to make a manicure with a long string of fairy lights for a long time. I have seen so many pretty nails with fairy lights and I wanted to see if I could make them just as pretty. I think I succeeded, take a look:

Christmas nails

I used these things:

Silver holo glitter: Color Club "Break It Up"

Stamping plate: Lina "Can't Wait For X-mas! 01"

Stamping polishes for the coloured lights from Colour Alike

Christmas nails

I think this is super cute.

Christmas nails

Here are the things I used for my manicure today.

It was great fun to make this Christmas calendar of manicures. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! Merry Christmas


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and joyful!!! :-) Merry Christmas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a way to end this series of posts! This is amazing :-D
    Hope you had a great Christams :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I sure did. I hope you did too :)

      Delete