Sunday, December 20, 2020

Christmas nails, 20th of December

Hello there,

Now it won't be many days before Christmas is upon us. Are you all ready?

The Christmas Calendar of manicures for the 20th of December holds golden nails with stickers and red/green glitter. I think they turned out really nice.


Christmas nails

I used these things:

Gold with flakies and shimmer: Girly Bits "Festival Of Lights, Oops". Here's the link to my original post about this pretty golden polish: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/2019/06/girly-bits-festival-of-lights-oops.html

Glitter: Unnamed glitter in a snowman shaped bottle

Christmas stickers from Aliexpress


Christmas nails

I like these a lot!



Christmas nails

Here are the things I used today. Look at how cute that snowman shaped bottle is with its little hat.




6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) And nooo, you need to practice a bit :)

      Delete
  2. Looks great. I have a few of those Snowman polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice base colour and it looks great with those glitters! Lovely snowman! :-)

    ReplyDelete