Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Christmas nails, 22nd of December

And we are back with red as my base colour! I can't help it - red is a significant colour when it comes to Christmas. And I love red, so there you go. I added black and silver to the mix. I double stamped and used a single nail sticker.

Here are today's Christmas Calendar manicure for the 22nd of December:


Christmas nails

I used these things:

Red: Kiko #493 Vino Perlato

Silver holo: Color Club "Harp On It"

Stamping plate for the stripes: Lina's "Feeling Shapely! 01"

Stamping plate for the snowflakes: "Nicole Diary-120"

Black stamping polish from Born Pretty Store

Santa sticker from Aliexpress

Christmas nails

I really love the outcome!

Christmas nails

Here are all the many things I used today.

This is a favourite of mine!!

6 comments: