Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas nails, 6th of December

Happy 6th of December. I hope you're enjoying my little Christmas calendar of Christmas/winter manicures. I sure enjoy making it.

 

Today's manicure is magenta/gold in a wintery theme, take a look. 

Winter nails

 The magenta microglitter is Girly Bits' "Personal Hotspot".

The golden shimmer is Betty Boop "Glam".

The little decorations are nail stickers from Aliexpress. 

Winter nails

I really like this, and the colours are perfect together, although not typical for winter manicures. 

Winter nails

Here are all the polishes I used today.

Girly Bits Personal Hotspot, Betty Boop Glam

Girly Bits Personal Hotspot, Betty Boop Glam


 

My favourite season isn't Winter, but I do enjoy having a bit of Winter on my nails. Which season is your favourite?

 

4 comments:

  1. This one looks great and love the colour combo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter is not my favourite season because I suffer cold, maybe my favourite season is spring :-) But, when it comes to manicures and holidays, my favourite holidays are Christmas holidays :-)
    Very pretty manicure, that magenta is gorgeous and it matches gold perfectly!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      Winter is also too cold for my likings, but like you I do love Christmas holidays :)

      Delete