Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas nails, 7th of December

Yesterday I made Wintery nails and today I'm going to make no less than a snow storm on them!

Look at how great that turned out!


The red shimmer is "Wonder Woman" from Morgan Taylor. It's an absolutely stunning red. I used two coats as the base.

 

Christmas nails

The white glitter is "Eyelet" from Sally Hansen's Luxe lace collection of glitters.

The white is Golden Rose's #76.


Christmas nails

I absolutely love this.


Christmas nails


Here are all the polishes I used today.  

 

Sally Hansen Eyelet, Morgan Taylor Wonder Woman, Golden Rose #76
 Sally Hansen Eyelet, Morgan Taylor Wonder Woman, Golden Rose #76


6 comments:

  1. You're right, it's absolutely lovely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great mani! And I'd forgotten about that Sally Hansen ... it makes such great snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sally Hansen has got at least two sisters that are equally lovely :) And I agree, it's great snow :D

      Delete