Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Christmas nails, 15th of December

I have these golden stickers that I wanted to use today, a Santa and some Christmas ornaments. I painted my nails with a beautiful Fuchsia crème from Glisten & Glow and then I just attached the stickers. I also attached a candy cane decoration. The glitter on the tips of my nails is from H&M.


Take a look at how pretty these are.


Christmas nails

I used these polishes:

Fuchsia: Glisten & Glow "ATV In Aruba"

Golden glitter: H & M "Encore"

Nail stickers and the candy cane decoration are from Aliexpress



Christmas nails

This last picture is taken under a lamp.


Christmas nails

Here are the polishes and the stickers I used.


I know that fuchsia isn't exactly a Christmas colour, but I love colours on my nails and I think that these turned out Christmassy nonetheless.

6 comments: