Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas nails, 24th of December

Merry Christmas! Today is the day where we celebrate Christmas in my neck of the woods. I'm looking so much forward to it!

So today's Christmas nails are made as Christmas trees, and the trees are made with a green/white water marble. The little stars on top of the trees are nail stickers. I topped it all with China Glaze's holo glitter topper "Fairy Dust".

Christmas nails

I used these things:

White: China Glaze "White On White"

Green: P2 "Artful"

Holo glitter topper: China Glaze "Fairy Dust"

Nail stickers from Aliexpress

Christmas nails

I am really pleased with the result of my effort.

Christmas nails

Here are the things I used for my little water marble Christmas tress today.


Bonus picture!

There are many reasons why I don't do water marbles very often. It is difficult, it doesn't always turn out the way I want it, but worst of all: It's messy. Very messy.



8 comments: