Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Christmas nails, 9th of December

 December is going really fast and soon it'll be Christmas. I'm sure looking forward to it!

Today's manicure is metallic red with a couple of Christmas penguins and a bit of snow on top - because there's nothing quite like Christmas penguins!

Here they are:

Christmas nails

The metallic red is from Coolcos and has number 04. I used one single coat as the base.

The glitter is "Elise" from Moyra. I dapped it on with a sponge.

The Christmas penguins are nail stickers from Aliexpress. It's such a great place for cool nail decorations, even though the delivery time is a killer.

 

Christmas nails

 I love this, I think the penguins are super cute and I love the base colour.

Christmas nails
 

Here are all the things I used today.


Moyra 998 Elise, Coolcos #04

Moyra 998 Elise, Coolcos #04


This turned out exactly like I wanted it to. Hooray!

4 comments: