Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas nails, 21th of December

Days of December are going really fast! It won't be long before it's Christmas now.

Today's manicure is dedicated to that one year, where the family Christmas tree was only decorated with dark blue and silver. It was a beautiful tree, I really liked it. I have no idea what happened to all the ornaments because the tree was only decorated with blue and silver that one year.

Look at the blue/silver Christmas manicure I made.

 

Christmas nails

I used these things:

Dark blue with microglitter: Essie "Starry Starry Night". I used two coats for my nails today.

Glitter: Attitude "Glam Glitter Top Coat"

Christmas reindeer decals from Aliexpress

Christmas nails

These are not typical or traditional Christmas nails, but I wanted some variation in colours as well so it's not all red and green, haha!


Christmas nails

Here are the things I used today.


3 comments:

  1. This looks great, love that Essie. Picked it up recently :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love how these two colours match! :-)

    ReplyDelete