Saturday, May 9, 2020

Butter London: Jack The Lad


Butter London: Jack The Lad
Moss green shimmer nail lacquer with golden, turquoise and green microglitter

"Jack The Lad" has been sitting in the infamous box of untrieds for quite some time now. Not because it's not beautiful, because it is. But because I buy more nail polish than I have time to wear. What a shame!

The formula is good. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was good.

I was in the mood for flowers! I had some pretty floral stickers that I thought would look good on this pretty and very sparkly moss green polish from Butter London. I also dapped a bit of glitter onto the nails; I used W7's glitter topper "White Wedding".

This is my final result, including a layer of topcoat to seal it all up.

Butter London: Jack The Lad

There's a bit of blue iridescent glitter in the W7 glitter, and that fits "Jack The Lad" perfectly, since that contains turquoise microglitter itself.

Butter London: Jack The Lad

Here's "Jack The Lad" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look how shiny it is by itself. I know it's not a Spring/Summer colour, but that doesn't make it less pretty, does it?!

Butter London: Jack The Lad
Butter London: Jack The Lad

Here are the things I used today.


"Jack The Lad" is super pretty and sparkly and I love the mix of microglitters in it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer with microglitter
Overall impression: Really sparkly and pretty mix of microglitter
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This one is nice! I had it on recently. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jack The Lad" is very pretty, "deep", misterious and rich, I definitely like it! It looks like a deep pond with some flowers floating on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete