Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Claire's: 64839 Emerald


Claire's: 64839 Emerald
Emerald green with metallic silver shimmer

The formula of "Emerald" is really great and super easy to work with. I used two coats with a good drying time for my nails today.

I decided to make a nail vinyl gradient on it with yellow and orange and then top it with China Glaze's "Fairy Dust", that I haven't been using for a while.

Here's the final result:

Claire's: 64839 Emerald

I really like the result of this, I think it's gorgeous!

Claire's: 64839 Emerald

Here's 64839 "Emerald" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. Isn't that just a gorgeous sparkly green?

Claire's: 64839 Emerald
Claire's: 64839 Emerald

And here are the things I used today:

Claire's: Emerald; China Glaze: Fairy Dust; El Corazón stamping polishes: Yellow & Pumpkin
Claire's: Emerald; China Glaze: Fairy Dust; El Corazón stamping polishes: Yellow & Pumpkin

There was a time where I thought of Claire's polishes as cheap crap. I don't feel that way anymore. Yes, they are definitely affordable (especially when they're on sale), but they have so many cool colours and finishes.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic silver shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and effect
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks great solo and as a base! That final mani is amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emerald is very, very pretty, but the final manicure is simply amazing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great to hear, thank you so much :)

      Delete