Friday, May 15, 2020

Colors by Llarowe: Family


Colors by Llarowe: Family
Medium blue base with scattered holo and pink shimmer

"Family" is from "The Journey"-collection from Autumn 2016. I only bought my bottle recently - it was a part of a grab bag. Not a bad polish to receive in a grab bag.

The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time is good.

I made small stripes by the base of my nails. I used my latest two China Glaze polishes for it: A hot pink called "Pink-In-Poppy" and a silver glitter called "Glitter-Iffic".

Here's the result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Colors by Llarowe: Family
Colors by Llarowe: Family

This is the same thing taken in daylight.

Colors by Llarowe: Family
Colors by Llarowe: Family

Here's "Family" alone; two coats on its own. Isn't this just a lovely colour?

Colors by Llarowe: Family
Colors by Llarowe: Family

And here are the polishes I used today. What a lovely trio.

Colors by Llarowe: Family, China Glaza: Pink-In-Poppy & Glitter-Iffic
Colors by Llarowe: Family, China Glaza: Pink-In-Poppy & Glitter-Iffic

I was really happy to find "Family" in my latest grab bag. It's such a lovely colour and I really like the effect of the holo and shimmer.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo and shimmer
Overall impression: Really pleasant colour and effect. Good formula too.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, such a pretty shade of blue AND holographic, what more could I ask from a polish? :-)

    ReplyDelete