Sunday, May 10, 2020

China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy


China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy
Hot pink with microglitter

"Pink-In-Poppy" is from the China Glaze Trolls World Tour Spring 2020 Collection. It's a collection of 12 polishes and I bought only two of them.

The formula of "Pink-In-Poppy" is great and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for my nails and the drying time was average.

I stamped two white stripes and a black flower on each nail. The stripes are on the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-006" and the flower is on the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-116". I stamped with a plain white and a plain black stamping polish from El Corazòn.

This is the end result, including a layer of topcoat. This first photo is taken with flash.

China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy

This is the same thing, photographed in daylight, no sun.

China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy

Here's "Pink-In-Poppy" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy
China Glaze: Pink-In-Poppy

Here are all the things I used today.


"Pink-In-Poppy" is super pretty and can easily be a favourite summer polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Great colour and effect, I really like this.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: