Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Cupcake: Folies Bergère


Cupcake: Folies Bergère
Bright pink with silver flakies and holographic microglitters

The sun was out so I decided to wear something blingy! I chose "Folies Bergère", which is a lovely pink with heaps of bling. The polish is from "The Las Vegas Showgirls" collction, which I believe came out in Summer 2015.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for my manicure today. The coverage was good and so was the drying time.

The stamp with skulls is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Punk Collection-05". I have the same stamp on my thumbs, and found that on "Punk Collection-04", which has many of the same designs on it, just bigger.
I stamped with a dark burgundy stamping polish from El Corazón called "Vinous".

Here's the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Cupcake: Folies Bergère

Isn't that just lovely?

Cupcake: Folies Bergère

This is "Folies Bergère" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Cupcake: Folies Bergère
Cupcake: Folies Bergère

And here are the things I used today.





Number of coats:
Drying time:
Finish:
Overall impression:
Buy again:

4 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous. :-D

    A sunny day usually mean holoday in Scotland haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should mean holoday in any country, haha!! :D

      Delete
  2. When it comes to stamping, it's definitely well done and colours match perfectly! When it comes to base polish, "Folies Bergère" is so delicate, I really enjoy seeing it alone on your nails, it looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate your kind words, thank you ♥

      Delete