Monday, May 4, 2020

Mystery Polish: Sofia


Mystery Polish: Sofia
Described as teal green jelly linear holo with multichrome flakes of pink to gold to blue

It's funny when you don't see the same thing as the description says. I do see teal green and I also see colour shifting flakies. I don't see any linear holo though.

The formula is good and the polish covers well. I used two coats for my manicure and the drying time was good.

I stamped a crisscross design on my nails. I found it on the stamping plate "Born Pretty Geometry-L001". I stamped with a dark purple stamping polish, also from Born Pretty Store. I made a glittery line across each nail with Lacquerlicious' "Strawberry Cosmos".

I topped it all with topcoat and here's my final design. This photo is taken in daylight.

Mystery Polish: Sofia

This is the same thing photographed with flash to see if I could see any glimpse of rainbows, but I couldn't.

Mystery Polish: Sofia

Here's "Sofia" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Mystery Polish: Sofia
Mystery Polish: Sofia

And these are the things I used today.


"Sofia" is a really pleasant polish, I like it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with flakies
Overall impression: Really pleasant colour and I like the flakies.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: