Sunday, May 3, 2020

Mystery Polish: Luna


Mystery Polish: Luna
Described as a light Scarlet jelly with strong linear holo

The formula of Luna is good and I needed two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I added some floral stickers on my nails and topped it with topcoat. The stickers didn't like the topcoat so they lifted a little bit by the edges, which is super annoying. I am not sure if it's the stickers that are of bad quality or if it's simply the fact that the topcoat irritates them. Who knows. Next time I'll try with a different topcoat.

This first photo is taken with flash.

Mystery Polish: Luna
Mystery Polish: Luna

I'm don't completely agree that this is a strong linear holo. Linear holo, yes, but not the strongest one I've seen. Fortunately I like the colour.

This is the same thing in daylight, no sun. This photo shows how the stickers lifted a bit.

Mystery Polish: Luna
Mystery Polish: Luna

Here's "Luna" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Mystery Polish: Luna
Mystery Polish: Luna

And here's "Luna" again, this time in daylight, no sun.

Mystery Polish: Luna
Mystery Polish: Luna

Here are the things I used today. The topcoat I used was Barry M's "Wet Set Topcoat".



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula.
Buy again: I think I would

2 comments:

  1. It is a nice polish, I like it. The stickers are nice too, pity about the TC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it was the topcoat and not a general "thing" with these stickers :D

      Delete