Monday, May 25, 2020

Color Club: Bougie Baby


Color Club: Bougie Baby
Blue and holo microglitter in a clear base

I think it takes three coats if you want to wear "Bougie Baby" on its own. I wasn't in the mood for that so I layered it over a sky blue shimmer polish from Golden Rose, #103.

So: One layer of base colour and one layer of the glitter.

The colour reminded me of the sea so I stamped oceanic motifs on it. I found them all on Moyou London's stamping plate "Sailor Collection-01" and I stamped with a regular black stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here's the result.

Color Club: Bougie Baby

Another shot of it:

Color Club: Bougie Baby

And here's "Bougie Baby" alone. 1 coat of base colour and 1 coat of glitter. No topcoat yet. 

Color Club: Bougie Baby
Color Club: Bougie Baby

Here are the things I used today.


I really like this glitter and the only thing I regretted was to stamp on it with black. I should have either stamped in dark blue, white or a neon pink, for instance. But never mind, tomorrow is another manicure :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Really nice glitter.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I like this one ... need to check my spreadsheet and see if I have it already :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, otherwise it'll be a backup bottle :)

      Delete
  2. I like it very much and I think that the patterns are perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that pleases me to hear, thank you so much :)

      Delete