Saturday, May 2, 2020

Moyra: #83

Moyra: #83
Red packed with metallic silver shimmer

I bought today's polish on one of my vacations to Hungary. It's a lovely metallic shimmer with a great formula. I used two easy and fast drying coat for today's manicure.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo39" and I stamped with a stamping polish from El Corazón called "Sweet Symphony". I topped it all with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

This is the result of my efforts.

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83

Metallic shimmer with holo glitter is just a gorgeous combination!

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83

This is Moyra's #83 alone; two coats and no topcoat. The shimmer is just amazing.

Moyra: #83
Moyra: #83

Here are the things I used today. I have a small bottle of "Northern Lights" but I must have misplaced it - I can't find it. So I used the big bottle that I usually use for refilling the small bottle.


Moyra #83 is really gorgeous. I love the effect!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and shimmer. It's gorgeous.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. Nice :) And this bottle of Northernlight will be sufficient for next 10 years I guess :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, well you would think so, right? But I've already been through one bit bottle of that topper :D

      Delete
  2. It is nice and love the manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete