Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Girly Bits: Remember Aja


Girly Bits: Remember Aja
Purple holo with shimmer

This polish is created in the memory of Aja.

Copied from Girly Bits' website:

On March 21, 2013 Aja Sopanee Chandler (11) died in a tragic accident. Loving daughter of Joe and Sopha Chandler, and sister to Jude (9) and Vance (5), she will be missed by all.
Please visit Remember Aja on Facebook to educate yourself, your family, and friends, about the dangers of "The Choking Game" and self-asphyxiation.

My bottle of "Remember Aja" has been sitting in a box for over five years so it needed a really good shake before I actually applied it. The formula is still good though and I used two coats for full coverage. The drying time is good.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate "ShopAnts XL-006" and I stamped with a neon pink stamping polish from Colour Alike called "We Can Boogie".

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Girly Bits: Remember Aja
Girly Bits: Remember Aja

I expected the neon pink to be more prominent but I like the result anyway.

Girly Bits: Remember Aja
Girly Bits: Remember Aja

And here's "Remember Aja" alone; two coats and no topcoat. All today's photos are taken in the sunshine.

Girly Bits: Remember Aja
Girly Bits: Remember Aja

Here's the stuff I used today.


I really like this polish. The formula is great and colour is nice.

#girlybits  #rememberaja


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: Nice formula and colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous :-D

    Their link to the site doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing it out. I've changed the link now to another one that actually works :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty polish, lovely shade! :-)
    I confirm, the site doesn't work...

    ReplyDelete