Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn


Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn
Described as a Sky Blue linear holo with multichrome flakes of gold, lilac and blue 

I fell for the flakes in this pretty sky blue polish. It looks really pretty in the bottle. The formula is good too and I used two coats for my nails today. The drying time was good.

I made magenta stripes on them using Golden Rose's #51. Then I sponged some blue and pink glitter on the tips using Cosmetica Fanatica's #818.

This is the result including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken under a lamp.

Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn

The glitter is a bit heavy but I still like it.

Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn

This is "Jenna Reborn" alone; two coats and no topcoat. I can't really see the linear effect that is supposed to be there. I even tried with a flash too, but still no rainbows.

Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn
Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn

Here are the three polishes I used.

Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn, Golden Rose #51, Cosmetica Fanatica #818
Mystery Polish: Jenna Reborn, Golden Rose #51, Cosmetica Fanatica #818

"Jenna Reborn" is a really pretty polish and I do like the flakies in it. It would have been really awesome if there actually was a linear holographic effect too, but hey, you can't get everything you wish for, can you? :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Pleasant colour with cool flakes. The formula is good too.
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: