Saturday, October 23, 2021

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious
Described as neon purple with strong blue/purple shimmer

The formula of “Blue Purpalicious” is good. I used two coats for my manicure today but I think a third coat would have made it look even better!

I placed a small butterfly-stud by the base of each nail and topcoated the whole thing.

Here’s the end result in the sun:

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious
Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious


I am so impressed over how pretty this polish is.

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious
Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious


This is two coats of “Blue Purpalicious” and no topcoat yet.

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious
Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious


These are the things I used today. The butterflies are from Shein.

Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious
Kathleen & Co.: Blue Purpalicious


Wow, that’s a gorgeous polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and contrasting shimmer, awesome polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment