Friday, October 29, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral
Neon coral crelly

It’s grey and rainy and no sun in sight. I’m still in the mood for neon on my nails – so neon it’s going to be. I chose one of my new Morgan Taylors: “Hip Hot Coral”.

The formula is sheer and not easy to apply. I had to be very careful with the application in order for it not to be pulled right off. I used three coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made two yellow stripes on each nail and applied a floral sticker. Then I sealed it all up with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral
Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral


The photos are taken in daylight, but no sun.

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral
Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral


This is “Hip Hot Coral” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet. The polish dries up semi matte.

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral
Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral


Here are the things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Hip Hot Coral


I really like “Hip Hot Coral” on my nails but I did not appreciate the formula. I have many neons that are easier to work with than this one.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: I love it on my nails. I was not impressed with the formula and the coverage
Buy again: I probably would

No comments:

Post a Comment