Monday, October 11, 2021

Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple
Red toned purple scattered holo

I also bought a couple of holographic polishes from Xdance Sky. Today I’m wearing a super pretty purple orchid scattered holo.

The formula is really good and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time is average.

Take a look at how pretty it is in the sun.

Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple
 Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple


I think this is seriously gorgeous.

Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple
 Xdance Sky: #308 Orchid Purple


I didn’t do anything with this, I didn’t have the heart to cover any of this prettiness up.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good formula, great colour and finish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: