Thursday, October 7, 2021

Xdance Sky: #71

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Xdance Sky: #71
Turqouise shifting to blue duochrome with shimmer

Here’s another one of the Xdance Sky polishes I received the day before yesterday.

The formula of #71 is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time from application until fully dry is slow.

I stamped on it. The stamp is from the stamping plate “Nicole Diary-L38”. I stamped with a regular white stamping polish, and then I topped it all with W7’s glitter topper “Wish Confetti”.

Here is the final result. The shift isn’t as prominent in this polish.


Xdance Sky: #71
 Xdance Sky: #71


It’s mostly the turqouise that shows itself.

Xdance Sky: #71
 Xdance Sky: #71


And here’s #71 alone; two coats and no topcoat. This photo shows the shift much better.

Xdance Sky: #71
 Xdance Sky: #71


Here are the things I used.



These little polishes are great. It’s easy to forgive the slow drying time because they are so pretty.  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour with a not so prominent shift. Application was easy, drying time was slow
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment