Monday, October 25, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers
Mint green créme

Here’s another one of my new Morgan Taylor-polishes, a lovely min green créme.

The formula is a little bit patchy but definitely manageable. I made it all cover in two careful coats. The drying time is good.

I stamped feathers on it because I thought it was appropriate for a polish with a name like that. The feathers are from Moyra’s stamping plate number 106: “Such A Strange Girl”. I stamped with three different stamping polishes, a fuchsia from El Corazón called “Fuchsia”, a purple from El Corazón called “Restless Night” and a dark blue from KADS with the number C10.

Here’s the end result, including a layer of topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers
Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers


It doesn’t really look like feathers like I intended it to, but I like it anyway.

Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers


Here’s “Ruffle Those Feathers” alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers
Morgan Taylor: Ruffle Those Feathers


Here are the things I used today.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Slightly patchy formula, nice colour
Buy again: I probably would

2 comments: