Sunday, October 17, 2021

Tips Nail Polish: Pond

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Tips Nail Polish: Pond
Teal scattered holo

“Pond” is the second polish from a trilogy that was released in Spring 2021. I showed you “Water Lily” yesterday and will definitely be showing you “Koi Fish” tomorrow.

I was happy to find that the formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my manicure today and the drying time was average.

I made neon yellow dots on it in order to not cover up the prettiness too much.
 
Here is the final result in the sun.


Tips Nail Polish: Pond
 Tips Nail Polish: Pond


I really like this!

Tips Nail Polish: Pond
 Tips Nail Polish: Pond


Here’s “Pond” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Tips Nail Polish: Pond
 Tips Nail Polish: Pond


And here are the two polishes I used today.

Tips Nail Polish: Pond


I am much more excited about “Pond” than I was about “Water Lily”. The formula is much better and I can definitely live with an average drying time.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good formula, great colour and nice finish, average drying time
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: