Sunday, October 10, 2021

Xdance Sky: #50

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Xdance Sky: #50
Blue shifting to purple, red and yellow duochrome with shimmer

Here’s the last one of the “Stereoscopic” polishes I bought.

The formula of #50 is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time from application until fully dry is slow.

I added a star sticker by the base of each nail and then dapped a bit of pink and white glitter. The glitter is Claire’s “Sequins”.  

Here is the final result. I think this is super pretty.


Xdance Sky: #50
 Xdance Sky: #50


I love this shift.

Xdance Sky: #50
 Xdance Sky: #50


And here’s #50 alone; two coats and no topcoat. I love the colours in this polish.

Xdance Sky: #50
 Xdance Sky: #50


Here are the things I used. There are colours in the bottle that didn’t really show up on the nails.




I love this collection of “Stereoscopic” polishes, they’re all great!  


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slow
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour with a pretty shift. Application was easy, drying time was slow
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment