Saturday, October 16, 2021

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily
Dark pink jelly with pink and holographic microglitter

“Water Lily” is a trilogy that was released in Spring 2021. I bought all three polishes in a box and will show you the other two over the next couple of days.

The formula is like a typical jelly. I had to go over the nails methodically to spread out the microglitter evenly. I used two coats for my nails today but three coats would have been a bit better. The drying time is slow.

I placed three heart stickers on each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

Here is the final result in the evening sun.

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily
Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily


I think it’s a cute colour but it’s not as pink as the promotion pictures showed.

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily
Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily


Here’s “Water Lily” on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily
Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily


And here are the things I used today. I think I bought these stickers on either Aliexpress or Shein.

Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily
Tips Nail Polish: Water Lily


This is my first Tips Nail Polish. I am not totally convinced that this’ll be a favourite brand. I am not crazy about the jelly finish and I don’t appreciate polish that dries slowly.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Slowly
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Jelly finish, slow drying time
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment