Friday, October 22, 2021

Xdance Sky: Old Wine

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Xdance Sky: Old Wine
Wine red linear holo

The formula of “Old Wine” is really good and so is the formula. It took two easy coats to achieve desired opacity. The drying time is good.

The swirls on my pointer and my pinkie are stickers and the dots on the remaining nails are made with Betty Boop’s “Glam”.

Here’s the end result in the sun, including a layer of topcoat.

Xdance Sky: Old Wine
 Xdance Sky: Old Wine


I think gold goes really well with this red holo.

Xdance Sky: Old Wine
 Xdance Sky: Old Wine


This is “Old Wine” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The rainbows are really pretty.

Xdance Sky: Old Wine
 Xdance Sky: Old Wine


Here are the things I used.

Xdance Sky: Old Wine
 Xdance Sky: Old Wine and Betty Boop: Glam


It’s a pretty little polish with great rainbows.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula and rainbows. Good drying time. A bit pricey pr. ml.
Buy again: I might

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour and holo effect, I also like the bottle and the final manicure of course! :-)

    ReplyDelete