Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair
pastel yellow with pink shimmer

The formula of “Let Down Your Hair” is a bit sheer so I used three coats to build up to desired opacity. The drying time between the coats is good.

I made it into a dry brush manicure. I used a coral and a red for the brush strokes, both Morgan Taylor polishes. The coral is “I’m Brighter Than You” and the red is “Put On Your Dancin’ Shoes”. I placed a couple of flower stickers and topped it all with China Glaze’s glitter topper “Fairy Dust”.

This is the end result.

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair
Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair


I love the result!

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair
Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair


Here’s “Let Down Your Hair” alone, three coats and no topcoat. The pink shimmer is unfortunately very shy but it’s a nice yellow anyway.

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair
Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair


Here are the things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair, Put On Your Dancin' Shoes, I'm Brighter Than You; China Glaze: Fairy Dust
Morgan Taylor: Let Down Your Hair, Put On Your Dancin' Shoes, I'm Brighter Than You;
China Glaze: Fairy Dust


This yellow is pleasant on the eyes, I just wish that the shimmer wasn’t shy.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shy shimmer
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, slightly sheer formula, good drying time
Buy again: Maybe

2 comments: