Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise
Mint green créme

Here’s another one of my new Morgan Taylors; a gorgeous dark mint green créme.

The formula is quite streaky on the first coat. The second coat was better and it evened out most of the irregularities – but not quite them all. The drying time between the coats was good.

I made a little sun in the corner of each nail with Golden Rose’s Rich Color #48. I topped it all with Orly’s holo glitter topper “Shine On Crazy Diamond”.

This is the final result:

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise
Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise



I love these colours together.

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise
Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise



This is “Lost In Paradise” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise
Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise



Here are the polishes I used today.

Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond; Golden Rose Rich Color #48
Morgan Taylor: Lost In Paradise, Orly: Shine On Crazy Diamond;
Golden Rose Rich Color #48



I really like this colour.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Streaky formula, good drying time, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: