Thursday, October 21, 2021

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You
Salmon orange crème

The formula of “I’m Brighter Than You” is a little bit sheer so it took three coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time was good.

I stuck little teddybear water decals onto my nails and then topped it with Essie’s babypink and white glitter “Pinking About You”.

This is the final result:

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You
Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You


I really like it with the glitter!

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You
Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You


Here’s “I’m Brighter Than You” alone; three coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You
Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You


And here are the things I used today.

Morgan Taylor: I’m Brighter Than You


I’m not a fan of three coaters as a rule but I can live with it if the drying time is good – so this is definitely a keeper!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really nice colour, slightly sheer formula, good drying time
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment